Privacy statement for customers, in progress1. Who is responsible for your personal information This Privacy Statement applies to the personal information of fluidimpressions customers where your personal information is passed to us by you or by your Solidshampoo distributor. References to “Solidshampoo”of, “us”, “we” or “our” in this Privacy Statement. Where your personal information is passed to us, we may be a controller of your personal information. Where you choose to purchase our goods via an Solidshampoo agent, your personal information will also be processed by the agent, as a separate controller of your personal information. Agents are independent and are not employed by us. We are not responsible for the use of personal information by agents. This means that the agent will, independently from our business operations, process your personal information for purposes they decide and in ways that they decide, including for their own marketing purposes. In general, our independent sales agents will use your personal information in a way which is compatible with this Privacy Statement. If they use your personal information in a different way, they are required to provide you with further privacy information to comply with their own legal obligations under data protection law.
2. Personal information we collect about you.
When using the term “personal information” in this Privacy Statement, we mean information that relates to you and allows us to identify you, either directly or in combination with other information that we may hold. We obtain this information either directly from you or from agents who may provide it to us.
We may collect the following personal information about you: Your name and contact details (title, surname, first name, any other name(s), postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers) Your date of birth Information on your purchases from us, and information about your preferences for particular types of product
Payment card details The communications you exchange with us (for example, your emails, letters, calls, or posts and messages on social media) Information about how you use our website or our mobile app Information on how you use our website using cookies or similar identifiers. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. They enable you to navigate on our website and allow us to provide features, such as keeping you logged in to our website.
3. How and why we use the personal information that we collect We use your personal information for the following purposes: To fulfil your order When you place your order, we use your personal information to fulfil that order. We may contact you by email and/or SMS to send you confirmation of your order, payment and order status. This is to meet our contractual obligations to you. To inform you about our products and offers that you may like If you have signed up to our Newsletter or purchased from us previously, we may send you email and/or SMS communications about our products and offers. We may use the information we have about you (including your purchasing history) to build a profile about your preferences, and to send you products and offers tailored to you. You may also see advertising related to our products across the web on the basis of the information we hold about you. This to meet our business interests in marketing our products effectively. If you do not want to receive marketing communications (e.g. emails) from us, please contact us.
Where you interact with us by posting or messaging on social media, we may use personal information included in social media posts for this purpose. To improve our services, fulfil our administrative purposes and protect our business interests The business purposes for which we will use your personal information include accounting, billing, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development. This will include the use of your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, for example, our obligation to maintain records for tax and audit purposes. Where there is no specific legal obligation we are required to meet, we process this personal information to meet our legitimate interests in managing our business and keeping our records accurate and up to date. If you object to the use of your personal information to fulfil any of the purposes set out above, please contact us. Whilst your decision to provide your personal information to us is generally voluntary, if you do not provide certain information we may not be able to accomplish some of the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may not be able to post products to you without knowing your postal address.
4. How we may share or transfer the data we collect We may share your personal information with: Agents and suppliers providing services to us in order to help us run our business and improve our services and your customer experience; and government authorities. This sharing will be for the purposes set out above or to comply with specific legal obligations to which we are subject.
5. How long we keep your personal information
Order processing information will be kept by us for 10 years or until tax audit close, whichever is later. We may use your personal information while you are active with us. In deciding how long to keep personal information after you cease to be active with us, we take into account any ongoing obligations we may have (e.g. to store the information for accounting purposes) or the length of time given to commence or defend any legal claims. If you would like more specific timescales please contact us. We will stop processing your data for direct marketing, including profiling activities, if you object to such processing of your data or if you withdraw your consent to processing, where your consent has previously been obtained. 6. Your rights You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccurate personal information we hold about you rectified. You may also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, to port your personal information to another controller or to have your personal information erased. If you have an issue or complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us. In the event we are unable to resolve the issue then contact your local data privacy supervisory authority.
7. How to contact us If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]
8. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will publish any new version of this Privacy Statement on our website. Fre
User ID cookies are used to ensure that you only see your own information and keep you logged into the Site so you don't have to repeatedly log in on every page.
Security cookies are used for security controls and checks.
Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site works. For example, such cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties visitors have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person.
How Do I Manage Cookies?
- You may refuse or accept cookies from the Site at any time by activating the setting on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended.cc